Banner Box

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Some goodies for you.....

Hey everyone, how are you?
Well, I should be working on my secret project but I felt like some playtime and what better way then scrapping? I've been seeing a lot of these photo masks around lately with a word attached to it so I thought I'd have a go myself. To be honest, I ain't that good, lol. I'm sure there must be an easier way but I'm happy enough with the results so....
Here are two lo's using different photos. The first is ofcourse, my gorgeous girl, Elly.
and the second is my wonderful man, Jay with his daughter, Jess.
so what do you think?? Did it work out ok?
Here is a QP I made for you all to have a go with. Click the preview to grab it. Have fun and I'd love to see what you all come up with so do share with me...

and for those of you who fancy a go at making your own lo's, here's a little mini kit for you. Click the preview to grab it. Enjoy...
Ok, ok.... I'm getting back to work, really................ hehehe

Til next time

Hugs

Boo x

8 comments:

Bekah_E'scape2Scrapland said...

so pretty, thank you! :)

Gunilla said...

Thanx a lot 4 sharing!
Love this!

lark said...

Love this, and thanks for sharing.

Christina said...

Thank you for these!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Boo!!!!!!!!!
Check out my blog for my GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynncal said...

Gorgeous layouts Boo, what a beautiful family

Unknown said...

i love pink! this is so pretty. thanks for being generous!

Janet said...

Thank you for this lovely mini kit.